Building your international credentials takes time and The BIG Guide Online is designed to help you from your first years in college until the time you graduate with a master’s degree. The My Guide feature allow you to customize The BIG Guide and helps you prioritize what parts are essential for you.
My Learning Path
My Learning Path is the starting point. Choose one or more goals (example, Volunteering Abroad, Studying Abroad), and My Learning Path will give you a list of essential readings of Quick Guides, Sections, Resource Lists and Quizzes. Track your progress by marking each reading with the My Choice and Completed check-marked columns. Keep returning to My Learning Path each time you sign into The BIG Guide Online.
Review My Learning Path
My Guide Features
- My Bookmarks: Your personal bookmarked items of your favorite parts of The BIG Guide.
- My Notes: Your collection of all your noted items from all parts of The BIG Guide.
- My Inventory of International Skills: (HOT FEATURE, including My Scorecard) This unique set of quizzes allow you to track your international skills and raise your skill level during each of the years you are in college. The My Scorecard will help you chart your progress to Bronze, Silver, or Gold.
- My School: Find out all of the international contacts and services available at your school.
- My School Network: This is a list of all The BIG Guide users at your school. Read about their goals and experience and e-mail them for advice and networking. Note that the recipient’s e-mail address remains private.
- My Profile: Edit your personal profile and account information, including changing your password.